Riders have the responsibility to:
- Treat other riders, drivers, and ClasTran staff with courtesy and respect.
- Read all sections of the Handbook.
- Make reservations at least one day in advance.
- Cancel trips two hours in advance.
- Be at pick-up location on time.
- Provide entry if the pick-up address is located inside a gated community or other place with special access.
- Call to report if ClasTran has not arrived by 15-minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
- Pay the correct fare at the time of service. Drivers do not make change. You will not be transported if correct fare is not provided.
- Wear seatbelts. Failure to do so may result in termination of transportation.
- Board the vehicle within five minutes of the pick-up time. Sufficient time will be provided for the rider to board and exit the vehicle. If additional time is required, the driver may ask the rider to use the lift in order to keep a timely schedule.
- Insure that mobility aids are in standard operating condition.
- Maintain acceptable standards of personal hygiene.
- Board the vehicle with packages you can carry alone. Packages must not occupy a seat or create a safety hazard.
Provide updates of address changes, telephone numbers, emergency contact, change in physical condition or equipment used, etc.